Section 171 of GST – Antiprofiteering measure. GST Section 171 Details as per Revised GST Act 2017, Complete Details for GST Section 171 – Antiprofiteering measure. Hi Friends In this article we are providing Complete details for Section 171 of GST, We Provide GST Section 171 Details as Per Latest and Revised GST Act 2017 Section 171 of Goods And Service Tax (GST) Act 2017. Check Section Wise Analysis of all Sections of GST and you may also find details ad per Chapter Wise Analysis of all Sections of GST. Recently GST Act is Revised In the month of May 2017 and Here we Provide complete analysis of GST Sections, In this Article you may find complete analysis of “Section 171 of GST – Antiprofiteering measure “. Now scroll down below n check more details for…
Section 171 of GST – Antiprofiteering measure
(1) Any reduction in rate of tax on any supply of goods or services or the benefit of input tax credit shall be passed on to the recipient by way of commensurate reduction in prices.
(2) The Central Government may, on recommendations of the Council, by notification, constitute an Authority, or empower an existing Authority constituted under any law for the time being in force, to examine whether input tax credits availed by any registered person or the reduction in the tax rate have actually resulted in a commensurate reduction in the price of the goods or services or both supplied by him.
(3) The Authority referred to in sub-section (2) shall exercise such powers and discharge such functions as may be prescribed.
- GST All Sections, List of all sections of GST
- GST Introductions, What is GST, GST Registration Procedure 2017
- Key Changes in the Revised Model GST Law (Nov 2016)
- Important Definitions Under Model GST Law, Decoding of Definitions
- Composition Scheme under GST Regime, Composition Levy under GST
- Valuation under GST, Determination of Value of Supply under GST
- List of Taxes Included in GST, Taxes to be subsumed under GST Structure
- Benefits of GST in India, GST Benefits to Consumers & Businesses
- GST Registration Procedure, Enroll Schedule, Check List GST Enrollment
- GST Transition Provisions, Transitional Challenges under GST Regime
- Hurdles in Implementation of GST, Implementation Hurdles For GST
- Payment of Tax, Interest and Penalty in GST Law