Section 169 of GST – Service of notice in certain circumstances. GST Section 169 Details as per Revised GST Act 2017, Complete Details for GST Section 169 – Service of notice in certain circumstances. Hi Friends In this article we are providing Complete details for Section 169 of GST, We Provide GST Section 169 Details as Per Latest and Revised GST Act 2017 Section 169 of Goods And Service Tax (GST) Act 2017. Check Section Wise Analysis of all Sections of GST and you may also find details ad per Chapter Wise Analysis of all Sections of GST. Recently GST Act is Revised In the month of May 2017 and Here we Provide complete analysis of GST Sections, In this Article you may find complete analysis of “Section 169 of GST – Service of notice in certain circumstances “. Now scroll down below n check more details for…
Section 169 of GST – Service of notice in certain circumstances
(1) Any decision, order, summons, notice or other communication under this Act or the rules made thereunder shall be served by any one of the following methods, namely:—
- (a) by giving or tendering it directly or by a messenger including a courier to the addressee or the taxable person or to his manager or authorised representative or an advocate or a tax practitioner holding authority to appear in the proceedings on behalf of the taxable person or to a person regularly employed by him in connection with the business, or to any adult member of family residing with the taxable person; or
- (b) by registered post or speed post or courier with acknowledgement due, to the person for whom it is intended or his authorised representative, if any, at his last known place of business or residence; or
- (c) by sending a communication to his e-mail address provided at the time of registration or as amended from time to time; or
- (d) by making it available on the common portal; or
- (e) by publication in a newspaper circulating in the locality in which the taxable person or the person to whom it is issued is last known to have resided, carried on business or personally worked for gain; or
- (f) if none of the modes aforesaid is practicable, by affixing it in some conspicuous place at his last known place of business or residence and if such mode is not practicable for any reason, then by affixing a copy thereof on the notice board of the office of the concerned officer or authority who or which passed such decision or order or issued such summons or notice.
(2) Every decision, order, summons, notice or any communication shall be deemed to have been served on the date on which it is tendered or published or a copy thereof is affixed in the manner provided in sub-section (1).
(3) When such decision, order, summons, notice or any communication is sent by registered post or speed post, it shall be deemed to have been received by the addressee at the expiry of the period normally taken by such post in transit unless the contrary is proved.
- GST All Sections, List of all sections of GST
- GST Introductions, What is GST, GST Registration Procedure 2017
- Key Changes in the Revised Model GST Law (Nov 2016)
- Important Definitions Under Model GST Law, Decoding of Definitions
- Composition Scheme under GST Regime, Composition Levy under GST
- Valuation under GST, Determination of Value of Supply under GST
- List of Taxes Included in GST, Taxes to be subsumed under GST Structure
- Benefits of GST in India, GST Benefits to Consumers & Businesses
- GST Registration Procedure, Enroll Schedule, Check List GST Enrollment
- GST Transition Provisions, Transitional Challenges under GST Regime
- Hurdles in Implementation of GST, Implementation Hurdles For GST
- Payment of Tax, Interest and Penalty in GST Law