Section 164 of GST – Power of Government to make rules. GST Section 164 Details as per Revised GST Act 2017, Complete Details for GST Section 164 – Power of Government to make rules. Hi Friends In this article we are providing Complete details for Section 164 of GST, We Provide GST Section 164 Details as Per Latest and Revised GST Act 2017 Section 164 of Goods And Service Tax (GST) Act 2017. Check Section Wise Analysis of all Sections of GST and you may also find details ad per Chapter Wise Analysis of all Sections of GST. Recently GST Act is Revised In the month of May 2017 and Here we Provide complete analysis of GST Sections, In this Article you may find complete analysis of “Section 164 of GST – Power of Government to make rules “. Now scroll down below n check more details for…
Section 164 of GST – Power of Government to make rules
(1) The Government may, on the recommendations of the Council, by notification, make rules for carrying out the provisions of this Act.
(2) Without prejudice to the generality of the provisions of sub-section (1), the Government may make rules for all or any of the matters which by this Act are required to be, or may be, prescribed or in respect of which provisions are to be or may be made by rules.
(3) The power to make rules conferred by this section shall include the power to give retrospective effect to the rules or any of them from a date not earlier than the date on which the provisions of this Act come into force.
(4) Any rules made under sub-section (1) or sub-section (2) may provide that a contravention thereof shall be liable to a penalty not exceeding ten thousand rupees.
- GST All Sections, List of all sections of GST
- GST Introductions, What is GST, GST Registration Procedure 2017
- Key Changes in the Revised Model GST Law (Nov 2016)
- Important Definitions Under Model GST Law, Decoding of Definitions
- Composition Scheme under GST Regime, Composition Levy under GST
- Valuation under GST, Determination of Value of Supply under GST
- List of Taxes Included in GST, Taxes to be subsumed under GST Structure
- Benefits of GST in India, GST Benefits to Consumers & Businesses
- GST Registration Procedure, Enroll Schedule, Check List GST Enrollment
- GST Transition Provisions, Transitional Challenges under GST Regime
- Hurdles in Implementation of GST, Implementation Hurdles For GST
- Payment of Tax, Interest and Penalty in GST Law