Section 160 of GST – Assessment proceedings, etc., not to be invalid on certain grounds. GST Section 160 Details as per Revised GST Act 2017, Complete Details for GST Section 160 – Assessment proceedings, etc., not to be invalid on certain grounds. Hi Friends In this article we are providing Complete details for Section 160 of GST, We Provide GST Section 160 Details as Per Latest and Revised GST Act 2017 Section 160 of Goods And Service Tax (GST) Act 2017. Check Section Wise Analysis of all Sections of GST and you may also find details ad per Chapter Wise Analysis of all Sections of GST. Recently GST Act is Revised In the month of May 2017 and Here we Provide complete analysis of GST Sections, In this Article you may find complete analysis of “Section 160 of GST – Assessment proceedings, etc., not to be invalid on certain grounds “. Now scroll down below n check more details for…
Section 160 of GST – Assessment proceedings, etc., not to be invalid on certain grounds
(1) No assessment, re-assessment, adjudication, review, revision, appeal, rectification, notice, summons or other proceedings done, accepted, made, issued, initiated, or purported to have been done, accepted, made, issued, initiated in pursuance of any of the provisions of this Act shall be invalid or deemed to be invalid merely by reason of any mistake, defect or omission therein, if such assessment, re-assessment, adjudication, review, revision, appeal, rectification, notice, summons or other proceedings are in substance and effect in conformity with or according to the intents, purposes and requirements of this Act or any existing law.
(2) The service of any notice, order or communication shall not be called in question, if the notice, order or communication, as the case may be, has already been acted upon by the person to whom it is issued or where such service has not been called in question at or in the earlier proceedings commenced, continued or finalised pursuant to such notice, order or communication.
- GST All Sections, List of all sections of GST
- GST Introductions, What is GST, GST Registration Procedure 2017
- Key Changes in the Revised Model GST Law (Nov 2016)
- Important Definitions Under Model GST Law, Decoding of Definitions
- Composition Scheme under GST Regime, Composition Levy under GST
- Valuation under GST, Determination of Value of Supply under GST
- List of Taxes Included in GST, Taxes to be subsumed under GST Structure
- Benefits of GST in India, GST Benefits to Consumers & Businesses
- GST Registration Procedure, Enroll Schedule, Check List GST Enrollment
- GST Transition Provisions, Transitional Challenges under GST Regime
- Hurdles in Implementation of GST, Implementation Hurdles For GST
- Payment of Tax, Interest and Penalty in GST Law